Friday, February 27, 2009

Your Favorite Contest Winner

Thank you to everyone for telling me your favorite blogs! I've really enjoyed looking at them & have a few more to go take a peek at.

This would have been up earlier except that I am sick and did nothing last night except watch tv, and this morning had to run Mark to the pediatrician because his ear was hurting. Sure enough, he has a bad ear infection.

Anyway, with no further ado... I am happy to announce that the winner of the contest (chosen by random number generator) is The Kundin Family! Congrats!!! Please email me (baileylifewithboys@gmail.com) your address & I'll get your prize out soon! Thanks for playing, and sharing your favorite blog. And I totally agree, no one understands boys better than moms of boys.

Now I must go report Mark absent from school. I forgot to do that with all the running around.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Thanks Rebecca! I was knocked down with nasty pneumonia too, so I've been SO behind on work and catching up on the mail that I didn't even realize I had received my package! I just opened it up, and I LOVE everything. Thank you so much! I've heard people rave about the Burt's Bees lip stuff before, but I never understood it until now - I am in love with the peppermint in it (and now I have something new to obsess over lol). Thanks again! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you love it. When I sent it I was worried it would be lame, you would hate it OR it would all melt on the way to your house. Oh, and a little that it wouldn't get there. I'm a dork! It took me a while to catch on to Burts Bees, but I can not live without my Lip Shimmer! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails