Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo Tag

Shanna tagged me for this photo tag... which I am pretty sure is the most fun tag ever.

1. Go to my documents/pictures.2. Go to my 6th file folder.3. Go to my 6th picture.4. Blog about it.5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

Sooo this is a not so distant photo because of our recent computer crash.

From the pictures surrounding this I remember this was in late November when we were putting up outdoor Christmas lights. Ben was reaching up to grab the camera if I remember correctly. Seeing this picture makes me realize that he too, looks a lot like his father. I really thought he might look like me until I look really close. It's the jaw line. They ALL have it.

I will post the people I"m tagging in a bit... Gotta run for now.

AND don't forget to enter the Your Favorite (blog) contest to win a few of my favorite things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails