Friday, May 14, 2010

Two Houses

I got a little bit sentimental when I went to Oklahoma this last weekend. Besides the fact that my baby brother's wife had just given birth to their first child, it's always just a little emotional going home. Seeing all that's changed for the better and for the worse, and sometimes just for the sake of change I guess makes me think back with fondness on my growing up & early married years.



When we visited the first house Kevin and I owned after we were married, and then the house I grew up in, it evoked two very different emotional responses.

Call me sappy, I can't help it.

To read more, go to Deep South Moms where I tell A Tale of Two Houses.
*The state of house # 2 is so much worse than the picture shows. It's really very sad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails