Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oklahoma



The Oklahoma trip was a whirlwind. I left my house at 4:15 Friday morning and returned home at midnight(!) Sunday night. I'm still recovering from that one, but it was so worth it!



Into three days I fit in seeing my family, snuggling with the newest little baby, visiting with my cousin, seeing my Grandma for the first time in a few years, going out to the most awesome little (although it's not so little anymore) Mexican food restaurant ever. I also made a quick stop by Kevin's parents house, and visited the local farmers market to get the fabulous stuff that helps Ben's eczema. The highlight was without a doubt anything and everything related to my niece. She's a doll! Beautiful and sweet and I'm thrilled to hear she got to go home from the hospital yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails