Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brrrr

It was 24 when I woke up this morning. There was frost on the roof, on our grass, and some of the trees. Mark and Eric are certain it is going to snow today despite my repeatedly reminding them it does not snow in Florida. Finally Mark said, "Momma, why won't you let us THINK it's going to snow." So I stopped raining on their parade.

It's hard to see but yes, that is frost on the grass. I looked out my window first thing this morning and saw ducks out in the pond swimming around. They were undoubtedly wondering "What, did we forget to migrate or something? I seem to remember flying SOUTH this year."

The good news is we will hit 61 today which is 10 degrees higher than it got yesterday. Unfortunately we get another freezing (literally) night tonight.

2 comments:

Astarte said...

OK - ennhhhhh - trying to squeeze out some sympathy for you - eeehhhhh!!!! Nope, not working. :)

{sue} said...

Weird! WE got up to 60 today too! 700 miles north of you? Crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails