Monday, November 15, 2010

Some things I should have mentioned and didn't


Life is so crazy busy and sadly, the blog has taken a back burner. Or maybe that's how it should be. I don't know. The importance of all this silly blathering I do boils down to I'll forget this stuff. I know I will. I've already forgotten a lot of it, and occasionally I'll click a random post and think "Wow! That's really funny. I'd totally forgotten about that. Since I'm not really a scrapbooker, I do this. Although not so well lately.




So, worth mentioning... (or picturing as it were)... Halloween was awesome. The kids had a blast. And it goes without saying they were adorable.





















Also, last Saturday I ran my first 5K. It wasn't an official race where you get a bib and a number and an official time... but my friend used to work for the company that was hosting it and got me in. I did it in 39 minutes which was way slower than I wanted to run it, but it still feels good that I met that goal. A few years after I set it, but it's checked off the list. And... I want to do another one, and finish in less time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails