Saturday, September 5, 2009

Something Else to Do While I Should be Packing

The boys were up at 5:12 which pretty much irritated the crap out of me. I could have been packing since then, but instead have been doing junk on facebook & trying to keep the volume in this house down to a low roar. THAT is a difficult job. I don't know what my problem is with the packing. It won't take long once I get started and I'm totally excited about this camping trip with awesome friends. BUT packing isn't nearly as fun as say, taking a picture of Ben's newest fashion statement...


Then, when he recieved attention for it in the form of me taking a picture, Mark and Zack needed in on the action.

And now that I've wasted enough time I shall go pack.

2 comments:

Crisa said...

HA! I can't wait until I'm seeing pics of them with their hands over their faces, because Mom won't stop taking pics.

Astarte said...

Ooh, your house is so big and open!

Related Posts with Thumbnails