Thursday, September 10, 2009

Long Overdue



So we are starting the third week of school and I haven't posted first day of school pictures. What's your point? I haven't posted Disney pictures either and I haven't even put the camping pictures (and there are some good ones!) on the computer yet. However, since I have a messy kitchen and a giant pile of laundry that I'm avoiding... I present to you... three week old first day of school pictures.




The instructions were simple. Stand close together, look at the camera and SMILE.




Mark stand up please, Zack look at Mommy.





Ok, that's better, but Eric put your hands down.





Yes! That's it. Looks good! Achoooooo! Click. Yep. The sneeze ruined it.





After many, many outtakes, this is the best we could do.

The individual pictures went somewhat better... with the exception that this is the closest to a smile Eric would give me. (And I completely forgot to get a picture of Zack when I took him to his school.)

At least it's better than last year when I lost my camera at the school never to see it again.

1 comment:

Astarte said...

Hahahaha!!! Those are such BOY pictures! And, they're better than posed photos, anyway, because they're real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails