Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time

I keep saying that I'll blog more.

When school is out, I'll blog more. Yet, when school was out, we went to the pool, and the beach and the library, and skating, and bowling, and vacation... and...and...and.  It was super fun and amazing and special, but I didn't blog.

When school starts, I'll blog more. Yet, when school started, I went back too. And there were lunches with friends, and homework, and quizzes, and chores, and...and...and. It is fulfilling and wonderful, and I have time all by myself for 3 hours a day to regroup. I'm getting stuff done, and improving myself, but I'm not blogging.

I do want to fit it in, and will continue to try.

For now, I will leave you with a cute Ben story.  Today, after the boys were off to school, he was playing the piano. I was cleaning a little and hearing the plink,plink, plinking.  Suddenly he ran into the kitchen and said "MOMMY!! Did you know that there is a place in the piano! And it has A GUITAR!!!"  I went with him to see, and sure enough he had opened the lid, to see the strings inside. We had a nice discussion about how the piano makes sounds. Maybe he and I should learn to play. You know, in all of our free time. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails