Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I made a confession at Deep South Moms regarding my fear that my boys will never learn to tie their shoes. Thanks to some comments, I have a little more hope that it will be okay.

Also yesterday, Ben embarrassed me by running down the road totally naked. Let me explain. I was getting the kids ready to play outside and he took that time to strip down and run out the door. He didn't come back when I called so I chased him.

I admit, even in the moment I was laughing hysterically because it was too ridiculous. Me, chasing him, pushing his dump truck totally naked. We were quite the sight. By the way, he is fast!

My friend arrived home as I was walking him home, trying to hurry so as not to see anyone we knew. Ben gave her (and her kids) a good laugh. We aim to please.

So, that was yesterday, who knows what today will bring.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails