Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Florecita - The True Story

Zack brought Florecita home from school on Friday with instructions to bring her along on activities and write a story about everything we did with her. We've done stuff this weekend, sure. But poor Florecita's version of events might be a touch different than the one we'll turn in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zachary was so excited to bring me home from school for a weekend sleepover, that I was sure it was going to be so much fun. The first thing we did was sit in the car for half an hour to pick up Zack's brothers. Kind of boring, but I understood. Then we went back to the house, where the daddy in the family was trying to start working on a floor project. They did order pizza, but somehow during dinner I was cast aside onto the couch. Also, even though Zack had promised to cuddle up with me at bedtime and keep me safe, somehow he forgot and I was left in the floor. Huh. Well, at least tomorrow should be better.

On Saturday, one of Zack's brother's suggested a picnic at the park. Finally some fun! Zack pushed me on the swing for a minute and then ran off to eat his sandwich, chips, and banana... AND... he left me on the swing. As if I wouldn't like a banana! Hmph!! Zack's mommy got me off the swing finally, and took me back to the picnic table where I was ignored for the rest of the play time.

For the rest of the day, the family went on with their business, without paying much attention to little ole me. At bathtime, where I was assured to NOT get wet,I was somehow soaked. The mommy threw me in the dryer (the HORROR!!) so I could still sleep with Zack, but somehow that last part got forgotten and I spent the night in the dryer. At least there were some soft clothes in there, so it wasn't too bad.

Sunday Zachary was sad that he had not yet gotten to really have a sleep over with me yet,but his mommy promised they would remember tonight. I was hopeful. Zack also decided I needed to be wearing pants, so his mom made me some. Which was nice and all, but these pants! They are 4 sizes too big so she safety pinned them to my shirt. Not the height of fashion. Then as if they weren't already bad enough Zack, stuck a bunch of foam stickers to them so they had zoo animals all over. Great.

I was so happy to go back to school on Monday, after being fought over to where thought my head was going to snap off, and forgotten a third time at bedtime, I was just done! Please let the next house be more calm and organized!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails