Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis the Season

... to run your children ragged dragging them through endless stores, hours of shopping until they are so worn out they crash and burn or have a melt down at a very inconvenient time.

Seriously, I can not remember seeing as many crashed out kids in their strollers as I have in recent days. Not itty babies, but 3 and 4 year olds. I 'm not entirely innocent either. I've ran Zack around and ended up dealing with a meltdown a couple of times in recent days. It's hard to avoid with so much to get done before Christmas. And it's not that bad, I guess for the little ones to take a little snooze in the stroller. Just part of the hustle & bustle maybe.

But I can't help feel a little sad for those kiddos who just need a nap in their own little beds but are being dragged around endlessly so mom and dad can get to just one more store.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails