Friday, January 11, 2008

My Birthday

Was wonderful! Totally fun! I played with the kids, took a nap, was spoiled by my hubby and had a babysitter to come in and watch the boys. We went out for sushi, then wandered around the mall. Talked, laughed and just enjoyed each other like it is so hard to do with the chaos of raising 4 boys. After the mall we went to Target (aren't we FUN?). It was so so so wonderful! Kudos to my hubby and my kids for making it one of the best days ever!

I just remembered that the very best feeling was when I could hear Mark and Eric in the living room and Ben was in his bed fussing. I threw on some clothes and when I walked out Mark said "Mommy it's Saturday, is it Saturday?" I told him it was and he SQUEALED with delight "that means it's your birthday mommy!!!" It was so fun to see him so excited about it being my special day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails