Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To Mark:

"NoIwillnotwritethewordsforyourlettertoGrannyforyoubecauseIamtryingtofoldthelaundryandifyouthrowafityouwillbegoingtobedNOW."

He "hmphed" off (and I said the fit part was because he had already clenched his fist and had the mad face on.) Now I'm sitting here telling him how to spell the words because he can not do that himself. And I felt guilty for being impatient. So the laundry (that which I was going to fold last night, and instead laid on the couch watching House like a lazy bum) awaits me patiently still on the couch. Laundry doesn't get impatient. I guess that's just me that does that. Sigh. Anyway. Off to spell words while folding laundry and trying to have patience. Deep breaths. I think I need to go book that massage. Think they can get me in tonight?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails